CNC Spindle Refurbishment from Spindle Services
Spindle Services has years of experience in the refurbishment and manufacture of different styles of Machine Tool Spindles and High Speed Spindles for CNC machines, including: CNC Machining Centre Spindle, CNC Lathe Spindles, CNC External Grinding Spindle, CNC Surface Grinding Spindle, CNC Internal Grinding Spindle, CNC Special Purpose Machine Spindles.
As designers and manufacturers of precision machine tool spindles we have extensive knowledge of the requirements of CNC machine tools and ensure that we return the spindle to its original designed condition to achive full optimisation again. Spindle Services can repair, refurbish and rebuild your Cartridge Spindles (CNC) – either belt driven or integral motors with AC servo technology. With power drawbars for tool retention, rotating hydraulic / air cylinders and drawtubes for chuck actuation, and with rotary encoders for spindle positioning.
Our specialised procedures for CNC spindle repairs include the following:
- Full Electrical integrity checks for the spindle stator set (motor winding) including resistance, impedance, flash test and full insulation check
- Rewind of damaged / burnt out stators to original motor manufacturer specification
- Checking of encoder speed and positioning feedback systems using our oscilloscope checking facility. All encoder controlled spindles are supplied with oscilloscope print outs showing the sinusoidal output voltage set up and home / reference position voltages
- Checking and setting of all proximity switches used for drawbar position feedback using our 24 Volt DC proximity switch setting test rig
- Full pressure testing of liquid cooling jackets for stator sets and bearing cooling where incorporated
- Full pressure testing of hydraulic cylinders for drawbar actuation using our hydraulic test rigs
- Full run test to operating RPM.
The list of machines which we repair, recondition and refurbish spindles for is endless. However here’s a short list of some of the machine manufacturers whose spindles we repair regularly:
- Deckel-Maho-Gildemeister (DMG)
- Frontor Weisser
- G & L
- Heckler & Koch
- Hitachi Seiki
- Huller Hille
- Jones & Shipman
- Mitsui Seiki
- and many more…
Get In Touch Today
If you’re looking for someone to refurbish, repair or rebuild your CNC spindles, whatever the type, please call us today to discuss your CNC or other spindle refurbishment requirements: (0)24 7663 7771 or email us email@example.com.
We’ll be happy to talk to you about the wide range of tailored services we can offer, make suggestions and provide you with an extremely competitive quote.